Jo Hurley GAICD, CA, B.Com, Dip FS
Career highlights include:
* Professional speaker and mentor - www.johurley.com
* Working mum of four children.
* Founder and CEO of start-up ENGAGE.
* Telstra Australian Young Business Woman of the Year.
* Successful sale of ENGAGE to Deloitte in 2015.
* Retired Partner of Big 4 Firm Deloitte by age 40.
* Women in Finance “Woman of the Year”, as well as Innovator, Accountant, Auditor and SMSF excellence awards in 2017.
* Appointment as Finance Director to the board of national sporting organisation Baseball Australia in 2018.
* Gaining qualifications as a Chartered Accountant and CPA
* Completing the AICD Company Directors Course in conjunction with CBA Women in Focus.
* Registered marriage celebrant.
* 2018 Launch of new business ventures.